Elite Wall Mount Sensor
Wall Mounted Sensor Tap - downward facing sensor
#ET2-OL20DC (battery only)
#ET2-OL20AC/DC (mains power/battery back-up)
A wall-mounted, practical and modern automatic tap option suitable for use with bench mounted basins or over washplanes in bars, restaurants, offices and hotels. Also highly suitable for use in residential bathrooms.
For the ultimate in design, pair it with the ET2-20SD matching sensor operated soap dispenser. Please note that this sensor tap model is is not recommended for use with stainless steel troughs or basins. Consider using the ET2-20.4 instead.
There is no set runtime for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. This offers maximum water savings without compromising on design.
- Solid Brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Hidden sensor window for easy use and streamlined appearance
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles
- Up to 70% water savings
- Hygienic 'no-touch' on/off operation
- automatically shuts off after one minute if the sensor is obstructed
- 6 Star WELS water rating
- 4.5 litres per minute
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- Water Temperature 1-50ºC
- Single feed water supply
- Installation with isolating mixing valve (ET-HCV) recommended
- Confirmation time of 1-2 seconds
- Must be rear fixed - ensure good access
- Minimum height from the bottom of basin 250mm
- DC6V 4 x AA battery operated or mains power adaptor with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤0.5W(DC), ≤3W(AC)
- Water inlet 15mm G ½ "
Click for Specification Summary
Click for Product Drawing
Click for Installation Manual
With all infrared sensors, strong light and reflective surfaces can interfere with operation. The ET2-OL20 sensor tap is particularly susceptible to interference as the sensor faces down into the bottom of the basin. It is therefore not recommended for use with stainless steel troughs or basins.
If there is strong lighting above the basin, this can react with other reflective surfaces, e.g. the basin and/or sink waste causing intermittent self-activation. It may be necessary to adjust the sensor activation zone, please refer to the 'Installation and Troubleshooting' page for detailed instructions. In the event of any issues, please contact Enviro-Tech for advice.