Black Gooseneck Sensor
Our Gooseneck Sensor Tap - matt black
#ET2-BLK24.1 DC (battery only)
#ET2-BLK24.1 AC/DC (mains powered with battery back-up)
In keeping with the current bathroom trends, this matt black sensor tap allows for sensor technology to be used in any modern designer bathroom.
It includes all the same features as the original chrome version, the ET2-OL24.1.
Our specialist technology allows the placement of the sensor to be at the water outlet thereby achieving a very slim and elegant profile.
The additional height of the 'swan' or 'gooseneck' design of this tap means that it is a great option for bench mount and works well with a semi recessed basin.
The durable electroplated matt black finish is perfect for use in either a domestic or commercial washroom. It can be basin, deck or bench mounted as required and is available from stock.
- Solid Brass construction
- Durable matt black electroplated finish
- 'Swan' or 'Gooseneck' design
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life when running on battery only
- No set runtime - water will stop once hands are removed
- Hygienic 'no-touch' operation
- Automatically shuts-off after one minute if sensor is obstructed
- Specialist technology enabling sensor to be at water outlet
- Hi-Tech, low sensitivity filters allow for installation with stainless steel basins or troughs
- Ideal for use where hygiene is a priority
- Slim design with minimal surfaces
- 6-Star WELS rating
- AS/NZS 3718
- Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of (ET-HCV) mixing valve recommended
- Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains powered with battery back-up.
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Water inlet 15mm G ½"
- Detection zone - self-adjusting
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Sensor re-set function