Black Wall Mount Sensor
Elite Range Sensor Wall Mounted Sensor Tap
#ET2-BLK20.4DC (battery only)
#ET2-20.4AC/DC (mains with battery back-up)
Offering all the same features as the ET2-20.4 sensor tap, the simple lines and stylish design of this wall mounted sensor tap means that it is perfect for use in the modern bathroom where hygiene is a priority.
The sensor sits at the water outlet, this placement ensures ease of activation and results in a very slim profile.
The electroplated matt black finish means that it not only looks good, it is also durable enough to withstand use in the commercial bathroom.
However, the stunning and elegant design of this tap will mean that it is also ideal for use in the residential bathroom and en-suite. A truly versatile option.
There is no set runtime for any of our sensor taps. Simply place hands in the sensor field for 'water on' and remove hands for 'water off'. This will ensure maximum water saving.
- Solid Brass construction
- Durable Matt Black electroplated finish
- Low energy consumption, using good quality batteries will allow for up to 110,000 cycles
- Hygienic 'no-touch' on/off operation
- Automatically shuts-off after one minute if sensor is obstructed
- Specialist technology enabling sensor to be at the water outlet
- Hi-Tech, low sensitivity filters allowing installation with stainless steel basins or troughs
- Low sensitivity to reflective surfaces - sensor distance can be adjusted
- Slim design with minimal surfaces
- 6-Star WELS rating
- 4.5 litres per minute
- AS/NZS 3718
- Water Pressure 100kPa-500kPa
- Water temperature 1-50°C
- Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains power with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Water inlet 15mm G ½"
- Detection range - self-adjusting
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of isolating mixing valve (ET-HCV) is recommended