Gold Wall Mount Sensor
EXCLUSIVE - NEW TO OUR RANGE OF SENSOR TAPS
# ET2-GLD20.4DC (battery only)
# ET2-GLD20.4AC/DC (mains with battery back-up)
Brand new and exclusive to Enviro-Tech, one of our most popular models in a simply stunning bright gold finish; offering all the same features as the ET2-20.4.
The clean lines and stylish design of this sensor tap makes it the perfect choice for use in the modern bathroom where luxury, elegance and hygiene are a priority.
The sensor sits behind water outlet on this model ensuring that it is very easy and natural to use. There is no set runtime, simply activate tap by holding your hands below the spout. When you remove your hands, the water will stop running. This offers maximum water savings.
The durable electroplated finish will allow for use in any Commercial or Residential setting.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Bright Gold electroplated finish
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles battery life
- Hygienic 'no-touch' on/off operation
- Tap automatically shuts off after one minute if sensor is obstructed
- Specialist technology enabling sensor to be at the water outlet
- Hi-Tech, low sensitivity filters which make it possible to install with more reflective surfaces such as polished granite and stainless-steel as sensor distance can be adjusted
- Slim design with minimal surfaces
- 6 Star WELS rating
- AS/NZS 3718
- Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- Power supply DC6V (4xAA Batteries), or mains with battery supply back up
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Water inlet 15mm G ½"
- Detection range - self-adjusting
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of isolating mixing valve (ET-HCV) is recommended