Automatic Sensor Tap
Robust Automatic Basin Mounted Sensor Tap
#ET2-32DC battery only
#ET2-32AC/DC mains with battery back-up
This is a no-nonsense and cost-effective basin mounted sensor tap option.
It is a simple and robust sensor tap design with forward facing sensor for ease of use and is usually suitable for use with stainless steel sinks or washplanes.
This model is highly suitable for installation in any Commercial bathroom. A particularly popular tap chosen for its functionality for Manufacturing, Schools and Industrial Settings.
As there is no set runtime for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off', you can be assured of maximum water savings.
The tap cannot be left running by accident. In the event that the sensor is obstructed, it will automatically stop running after 60 seconds, eliminating the risk of flooded bathrooms.
This model is ideal for retro-fit situations, it can be operated on battery only, no need to budget for the installation of a mains power point.
- Robust design
- Solid Brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles
- Forward-facing sensor
- Automatic shut off after 1 minute if sensor is obstructed
- Up to 70% water saving
- 6 Star WELS water rating
- 4.5 litres per minute
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of (ET-HCV) isolating mixing valve recommended
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- DC6V 4 x AA batteries or mains power with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤0.5W(DC), ≤3W(AC)
- Water inlet G½"
- Detection range self-adjusting to environment