Sturdy Basin Mount Tap
Automatic Basin Mounted Sensor Tap
#ET2-OL10DC (battery only)
#ET2-OL10AC/DC (mains power with battery back-up)
This is a robust and cost-effective sensor tap and it is our most popular model for use in the Education Sector.
It is a no-nonsense and practical design, with a forward facing sensor and an added base plate that offers extra protection to the sensor when standing water around the basin may be an issue. A common scenario in many school bathrooms.
The hygienic 'no touch' operation means that is highly suitable for schools, childcare centres, hospitals, manufacturing and any public bathroom.
There is no set run-time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'. Also benefits from an auto-shut-off function, tap will turn itself off after 60 seconds should the sensor be obstructed for any reason, helping to eliminate the risk of a flooded bathroom.
This tap can operate as battery only which is ideal when access to mains power is not possible, ideal for retro-fit situations.
- Robust design
- Solid Brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Can be battery only - ideal for retro-fit
- Low energy consumption, using quality batteries should allow for up to 110,000 usage cycles
- Cost-effective model - great for use in the Education Sector
- No fixed run-time
- Forward facing sensor
- Auto-shut function - auto off after 60 seconds if sensor obstructed
- Added base plate for extra sensor protection
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- 6 Star WELS water rating
- Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of (ET-HCV) mixing valve recommended
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- 4 x AA batteries or mains power with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤0.5W(DC), ≤3W(AC)
- Water inlet 15mm ½" G
- Detection range self-adjusting to the environment