Classic Soap Dispenser
Basin or Deck Mounted Sensor Soap Dispenser
The ET2-SD infrared soap dispenser compliments the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range by providing a total solution for hygienic; germ-free hand washing.
The dispenser is sensor operated; there is no need to touch potentially contaminated pump handles; thereby reducing the risk of cross contamination.
The dispenser can be Deck or Basin mounted as required.
The simple styling of this dispenser, allows for installation with more traditional tap designs. It can be installed alongside many of our basin or deck mounted sensor taps.
This model has a forward facing sensor; features a generously sized soap bottle and is designed for use with a free flowing liquid soap.
The soap bottle and control pump are usually installed out of view, below the sink area. This ensures good access for re-filling of the soap bottle and any maintenance.
You can be assured of quality, as this dispenser was developed with the commercial washroom in mind. It is highly suitable for use in all commercial bathrooms and could also be installed in a residential setting if required.
The dispenser can operate on battery only enabling installation in any bathroom where access to mains power is difficult or not possible.
- Solid brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Low energy consumption - use of good quality long life batteries recommended
- Hands free infrared activation - for superior hygiene
- Operation is battery only or mains power with battery back-up
- Can be basin or deck mounted
- AC:220V DC:1.5V 4 x AA Batteries
- Mains power transformer included
- Soap bottle and pump housing measure approx. 380mm X 130mm
- Liquid Measure 1.6-2L
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Induction distance 0-8cm
- Use a free flowing liquid soap only - viscosity 100-3500cp (mpA • s)