Elite Basin Mounted
ELITE SENSOR TAP - Basin Mounted
#ET2-30.4SDC (battery only)
#ET2-30.4AC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
This is one of our most popular basin mounted sensor tap models. It has a forward facing sensor and is suitable for use in a wide variety of Commercial projects.
This tap could also be deck/bench mounted if preferred. Specify when a simple, modern and stylish finish is required for your bathroom.
There is no set runtime for any of our taps, just activate the tap by placing your hands within the sensor field. Once you remove your hands, the tap will turn off.
The tap cannot be left running; there is an auto-shut feature built-in across all our sensor tap range, water will cease running after a maximum of 60 seconds should sensor become obstructed.
Highly suitable for use in Offices, Malls, Medical Centres, Bars, Aged Care, Disabled Facilities and all public bathrooms.
Would also be suitable for installation in a Residential bathroom, when simple and classic styling is desired.
- Solid Brass construction
- Hygienic 'no-touch' operation
- Polished Chrome finish
- Forward-facing sensor
- Automatic shut-off after one minute when the sensor is obstructed
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow up to 110,000 cycles battery life when used on battery only
- 6-Star WELS water rating
- 4.5 litres per minute
- Suitable for use in Accessible Bathrooms
- AS/NZS 3718
- Water Pressure 100kPa-500kPa
- Single Feed water supply
- Installation of isolating mixing vale (ET-HCV) recommended
- Ambient temperature 1-50C
- DC6V 4 x AA batteries (mains options available)
- Power consumption static = 0.5W (DC), = 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Self-adjusting sensor
- Water inlet 15mm G1/2"
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds