Stylish Basin Tap
ELITE SENSOR TAP - Basin Mounted (squared off in design)
#ET2-31SDC (battery only)
#ET2-31SAC/DC (mains power with battery back up)
The ET2-31S is a modern automatic sensor tap design which has a pleasing, slightly squared off appearance when viewed from the front.
It has a forward facing sensor and is usually basin mounted but could also be deck mounted if required.
It is a simple, practical but stylish tap which is suitable for installation in all shared bathroom situations.
This is a popular model for use in Offices, Shopping Malls, Public Buildings and Aged Care.
The simplicity of this design would also work well in any residential bathroom and will certainly help improve hygiene levels thanks to the 'no-touch' activation.
It is easy to use, the user simply holds their hands in the sensor field to activate the water supply. The water automatically stops running when the user removes their hands.
This tap also has a built in auto-shut off function; the water will cease running after 1 minute in the event that the sensor becomes obstructed, eliminating the risk of a flooded bathroom.
- Hygienic 'no-touch' operation
- Solid Brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Forward Facing Sensor
- Usually basin mounted
- Automatic shut off after one minute if the sensor is obstructed
- 6 Star WELS Rating
- 4.5 Litres per minute
- AS/NZS 3718
- Water Pressure 100kPa -500kPa
- Single feed water supply
- Use of isolating mixing valve (ET-HCV) is recommended
- Ambient water temperature 1-50º
- DC6V 4 X AA batteries (mains power, with battery back-up option available)
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Detection range - self-adjusting
- Water inlet 15mm ½" G
- Confirmation time 1-2 Seconds