Sensor Mixer Tap
Basin or Bench Mounted Sensor Tap - with Mixer Functionality
#ET2-56 DC battery operated
#ET2-56AC/DC mains powered with battery back-up
The ET2-56 is our only sensor operated bathroom tap with an integrated mixing valve and perfectly combines functionality with the latest in sensor technology.
Just like a traditional mixer tap, the user can select and regulate water temperature by using the side lever, while the on/off function is sensor activated.
A modern and stylish basin mounted option, with front facing sensor, which is suitable for installation in most commercial bathrooms.
This is an especially popular tap for use in Office buildings, and smaller scale commercial projects where the user needs the flexibility of changing the water temperature.
It is this feature which also makes it the favoured model for installation in the domestic bathroom or en-suite. It allows the user to select cold water for brushing of teeth, something which is not possible with a single feed tap.
- Built-in Mixer
- User can adjust water temperature with side lever
- Solid brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Front facing sensor window
- Low energy consumption. Using quality batteries should provide up to 110,000 cycles when running on battery only
- No set runtime - hands in sensor field 'water on' remove hands 'water off'
- Hands-free infra-red activation
- Auto shut-off after 1 minute if sensor is obstructed
- Up to 70% water saving
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- 6-Star WELS
- 4.5 Litres per minute
- Water pressure 150kPa-500kPa
- DC6V 4 x AA batteries or mains power with battery-back-up
- Equal mains water pressure required
- Water temperature 1-50°C
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Water inlet G ½"
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Self-adjusting sensor
- Sensor has a manual reset and adjustment function