Gooseneck Soap Dispenser
Sensor Soap Dispenser ET2-24.1SD
This infrared soap dispenser compliments the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range by providing a total solution for hygienic and germ-free hand washing. The 'no-touch' sensor activation of the soap dispenser greatly reduces the risk of cross contamination.
This model is equally suitable for bench or basin mount. It has been specifically styled to match the ET2-OL24.1 Sensor Tap but would add a touch of elegance to any setting.
The sensor sits at the outlet, reducing confusion for user on where to hold their hands and ensuring trouble free activation. The dispenser has been designed for use with a free flowing liquid soap.
All our sensor operated soap dispensers have been manufactured with the Commercial bathroom in mind but the modern and sleek design of this dispenser would also work well in the Residential bathroom.
It feature a generously sized soap bottle which is usually housed out of sight under the sink area. This allows for easy access to the pump and soap bottle for maintenance and filling.
A popular option for use in high end commercial developments such as Hotels, Hospitality and Office buildings.
- Bench or basin Mounted
- Solid brass construction
- Polished Chrome finish
- Sensor at outlet
- Styled to match the ET2-OL24.1 sensor tap
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries
- Sensor at spout outlet
- Hands free infrared activation
- Battery only or Mains Power with battery back-up
- AC:220V DC:1.5V 4 x AA batteries
- Mains power transformer included
- Generous liquid Measure 1.6-2L
- Respond time 1 Second, Induction distance 0-8cm
- Use free flowing liquid soap - viscosity 100-3500cp (mpA • s)
- House pump and soap bottle below sink for ease of access and maintenance