Smart Demand Urinal
Sorry - Currently OUT OF STOCK. Contact us to discuss your project requirements.
6 Star WELS efficiency Rating - Specify where water efficiency or Green Star rating is the priority.
This sensor operated urinal flush valve only uses 0.8 litres of water per flush. It can be paired with or retrofitted to almost any urinal pan to achieve the most cost-effective and water efficient result. All parts are concealed which is great for bathroom design.
Highly suitable for Commercial or Domestic use. This sensor urinal flushing system has a 24-hour hygiene flush and stadium mode for high use situations.
In a standard installation*, the solenoid valve is installed in the wall directly behind the urinal and the sensor is attached to the lower rear of the ceramic. As a Smart Demand system, it works by sensing the flow of liquid over the surface of the urinal, once the flow has been detected for the required confirmation times, the unit will enter its flush cycle.
- Stadium flush feature
- Automatic hygienic flush every 24 hours when not in use
- Suitable for top and back inlet
- Low energy consumption
- 6 Stars WELS rating
- AS/NZS 3982
- All parts concealed
- Urinal flush valve only - ceramic NOT included
- Power Input: 240V transformer and 6V battery back-up
- Confirmation Time: detects constant flow 6 times in 5 seconds before flush
- Minimum re-set of 10 seconds after flush
- Water Pressure - 100-500kPa (350kPa recommended)
- Water Inlet - 15mm 1/2" G
- Water Temperature - 1-50°
- Power Consumption Static: 4mA, active: 500mA
*If you wish to install the valve in ceiling, you will need to install an air-break valve (not supplied) to ensure correct function. Please discuss prior to purchase. See Specification Summary or Installation Manual below for further details.