Automatic Sensor Eye
#ET2-SE DC (battery operated)
#ET2-SE AC/DC (mains power with battery back-up)
A simple and very neat, wall mounted infra-red sensor eye with solenoid that will adapt any tap spout into a hands-free sensor tap. It is ideal for retrofit and is a cost effective but flexible option when looking to improve hygiene levels in the bathroom.
Install in-wall with one of our wall mounted spouts to achieve the 6-Star WELS rating, or use any simple spout of your choice (or an existing spout) to give you optimal design freedom. You will still save water thanks to Enviro-Tech's water-saving technology. There is no set run-time, it is simply; hold hands in the sensor field 'water on', remove hands 'water off'.
The Sensor Eye is vandal and tamper-resistant making it suitable for use in all environments. It can be used with bench, basin or wall-mounted spouts and is also suitable for use with stainless steel troughs. Ideal for use in any project.
We can also now supply with swipe on/off activation if preferred. Must be specified on order, see Specification Summary for further details.
Particularly suited to installation in Schools, Kindergartens, Commercial Bathrooms, Hospitals, Medical Rooms, Industrial and Public sectors.
- Hygienic 'no-touch' operation
- Automatic shut off after one minute if sensor is obstructed
- Simple, neat round sensor eye
- Polished Chrome finish
- Low energy consumption, so with use of long-life batteries should last for up to 110,000 cycles before batteries need to be changed
- Remote control to adjust sensor distance (available separately if needed on installation)
- Can also be supplied with a swipe on/off function
- Water Pressure 100kPa - 500kPa
- Single feed water supply
- Installation of (ET-HCV) isolating mixing valve is recommended
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- DC 6V (4 x AA batteries)
- Mains power transformer option available
- Power consumption static <0.3MW
- Water inlet 15mm ½" G
- Confirmation time 1-2 Seconds
- Detection range 10-40CM